Assistant Project Manager in Construction – London /Kent
Spider Project Management provides specialist construction advice to the Property and Construction industry. Our focus is delivering challenging and unusual projects. The company was founded in 2014. Due to continued growth, we are seeking a motivated Assistant Project Manager to join the team. Our head office is in Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent. Our Clients are in London and the Home Counties. Candidates must be prepared to travel and hold a valid UK driving licence. Successful candidates will be joining live projects ranging from highly technical and unique construction projects to large scale regeneration and master planning projects.
This role will suit a candidate seeking a balance between office based work, project site visits and external client meetings.
Successful candidates will initially be mentored by a senior member of the team with a view to undertaking project management duties on a variety of projects. This opportunity will provide the right candidate with an accelerated career path including focused training and skills development. The role is client facing and will suit an articulate and personable candidate who demonstrates attention to detail and an ambition to advance their career.
Candidates must have a degree in a property or construction related discipline.
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding business with exciting plans for the future, where you can make a real impact on the business going forward. We are looking for engaging individuals who prioritise honesty and integrity and are hardworking, efficient and goal driven whilst maintaining an open mind, innovative and flexible.
Candidates must be fluent in English and willing to commute to our head office in heart of Tunbridge Wells and regularly travel to client meetings and project sites.
- Day to day assistance to Project Managers in the delivery of projects
- Prepare Gantt charts, organisation charts, status reports and project execution plans
- Support the Project Managers and external consultants in project coordination
- Liaise, consult and engage with external project teams appointed to each project including Architects, Engineers and design specialists.
- Produce administration documentation such as requests for information, contract instructions and payment certificates
- Attend site inspections and site meetings
- Attend and minute project meetings
Send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org